Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pope Spongebob I

Okay, this was taken with my cellphone so the image quality isn't too hot. If you can't read it, it says "Let Foodmax be your Seafood headquarters for Lent!" Which is all fine and dandy, though I actually don't eat much seafood and am not Catholic.

I do wonder about the propriety of using Spongebob Squarepants as their spokesman in this endeavor. Moreover, Mr. Squarepants seems extremely enthusiastic about Lent. And (I've never watched the show, because I don't use pot) aren't most of his friends, you know, fish?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need pot to enjoy Spongebob Squarepants! Acid works equally well.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think his best friend is a squirrel.

 

Post a Comment


<< Home