Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Site Update

I hate it when people stop posting and don't announce it -- are they taking a break, or are they gone for good? Has something happened? Sometimes I feel guilty about this, but I always feel I should mention it if I'm going away.

As it happens, I'm not -- unlike seemingly everybody else -- taking a break. However, for most of July I will probably be lighter than it's been, on what I think of as a "weekend schedule". I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow (save a half day on Saturday), and I usually post less when I'm not working, since most of my posting is done during breaks at work. (I'm not actually leaving town, for two very good reasons: I'm lazy, and I'm cheap.) When I get back, seemingly everybody else (well, there are only five people here) is going on vacation for the rest of the month and I'll be away from my computer most of the time. (I won't actually be working, since I can't really do that. I'll be sitting at the circulation desk, even though hardly anyone will be around.) I'll probably post about half as much in July as I did in June, but I'll try to have something every day. What passes for normal around here will resume sometime in August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home