Thursday, August 01, 2002

washingtonpost.com: Biden: U.S. Must Consider Effects of Ousting Hussein

Well, how's this... Saddam won't be able to build nuclear weapons and nuke Tel Aviv. How's that for an effect? The fear of chaos shouldn't keep us from action to fix a situation we know is only going to get worse. Ignoring Saddam won't make him go away. The sanctions regime only causes human suffering and isn't slowing him down much.

I'm going to be labeled a warmonger, of course. But I knew I would when I got into this. War is a terrible thing, of course. But sometimes war is inevitable, and this is one of those times. We can deal with Saddam now, or we can wait until he has nuclear weapons, but we're going to have to fight him. Our choice is when.

Inevitable Biden Plagiarism Joke

When Biden was asked if he was running for President, he said "Yeah, and I'm gonna win."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home