Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Not Rocket Scientists

Anti-gravity device too important to ignore
Since 1966, NASA has tried to repeat Finnish scientist's work here


Pardon me a moment while I bang my head on my desk.
...
...
...
Okay.

To Ron Koczor, the $650,000 NASA has invested in the project is worth the risk even if the science may seem wild. Koczor, who oversees the project at Marshall, believes the payoff could be advances in space transportation, new types of medical treatments and a host of other commercial applications.


Not to mention the entertainment value. I mean, $650,000 -- that's nothing. I mean, Carrot Top makes that kind of money, and he's not nearly as funny as government scientists trying to build an antigravity machine. How much are we spending on perpetual motion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home